Convincing Girlfriend

kyle88

Member+
Hi everyone,
Has anyone ever had any luck convincing your significant others into wearing wind pants or sportswear in general more often? My girlfriend obviously can tell I enjoy wearing my windbreaker pants and adidas soccer pants. However I wish I could get her to wear them too! Any thoughts or ideas?? I have tried buying her some but it’s rare she wears them.

shiny3stripes

Staff member
MVP
Member+
You need to build it to an activity - suggest going to the gym or doing a sport together and buy her a tracksuit (this is what i did), you could always surprise her to a last minute trip away and pack some sportswear so she will almost have to wear it, ...... worst case just tell her you find it a turn on and ask her to wear it more

Last edited:

kyle88

Member+
You need to build it to an activity - suggest going to the gym or doing a sport together and buy her a tracksuit (this is what i did), you could always surprise her to a last minute trip away and pack some sportswear so she will almost have to wear it, ...... worst case just tell her you find it a turn on and ask her to wear it more
I like the idea of packing a last minute trip for her

Adidaspantsisback

Member+
I told my girlfriend I have an unusual kink but wouldn’t talk about it. I dragged it out for a couple weeks. I then told her about my collection and how I enjoy them. She then asked me to show her. So I did. Then told her that I wanted her to wear a pair of pants. Her goal is to make me happy so she did it and loved it! She loves feeling my warm hands and breath gliding over the nylon.

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
Just tell her. That's what I did for my most recent girlfriend. She hasn't worn them yet--we live in Missouri, and it's still pretty warm here--but she will. She didn't judge me or anything.

Miss Betsy

Member+
If she ever brings up how you enjoy wearing them, just be honest and tell her why. Maybe say something like “This is gonna sound kinda silly but….” And take it from there. In the grand scheme of things, this is a pretty harmless fetish so I doubt there’d be any strong pushback

Treeman945

Member+
Ya better to be direct than to try to slip it, I haven't dated in a while but my last girlfriend I told and she was happy to wear them for me. She had some questions which I answered, they were mostly just why but sometimes is hard to explain why you are into something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom