Hi everyone!

Adidaspantsfetish

Member+
I’m guy who loves Adidas trackies. I’m gay 🏳️‍🌈 and I love to see guys asses and bulges in Adidas trackies. I have had this fetish so long that I can remember. Other fetishes I have are: rainwear, rubberboots, latex gloves, spandex/lycra, diapers (peeing snd sometimes I pee on my trackies too) and leggins (spandex and latex/leather). (yes I’m gay but still like womens in leggings but I don’t want real sex with womens, I only like petting with womens and I like sex with other guys so I think I’m gay, not bi)

Sorry about my bad English, hope you all understood what I said :D

ShinyXOXO

Staff member
MVP
Member+
I’m guy who loves Adidas trackies. I’m gay 🏳️‍🌈 and I love to see guys asses and bulges in Adidas trackies. I have had this fetish so long that I can remember. Other fetishes I have are: rainwear, rubberboots, latex gloves, spandex/lycra, diapers (peeing snd sometimes I pee on my trackies too) and leggins (spandex and latex/leather). (yes I’m gay but still like womens in leggings but I don’t want real sex with womens, I only like petting with womens and I like sex with other guys so I think I’m gay, not bi)

Sorry about my bad English, hope you all understood what I said :D
Welcome to ShinySports :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom