Hello

miked31784

Member+
Hello. My name is Mike and I admit that I have a nylon pants fetish. I mostly like to get the pants on for sexy moments though I do mostly enjoy wearing them to sleep in bed. The first time I was able to wear a pair of nylon pants to sleep in bed was the night after I did the Olympic Torch Relay for the Salt Lake City Olympics in 2002. I wore those pants to bed and never felt the same about them again. It got me trying other nylon pants that I can get to wear to sleep in bed. The noise of the rubbing legs has helped me sleep when I wear them.

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Oh I forgot to welcome you 😅 my fault....

So even if we already wrote I wanted to let you know, nice to have you on board 😉🤟

CREAMYPANTS

Hello. My name is Mike and I admit that I have a nylon pants fetish. I mostly like to get the pants on for sexy moments though I do mostly enjoy wearing them to sleep in bed. The first time I was able to wear a pair of nylon pants to sleep in bed was the night after I did the Olympic Torch Relay for the Salt Lake City Olympics in 2002. I wore those pants to bed and never felt the same about them again. It got me trying other nylon pants that I can get to wear to sleep in bed. The noise of the rubbing legs has helped me sleep when I wear them.
I'm the same as you Mike. I went to bed in them at the age of 11 and that is how my fetish for these pants developed. I never felt the same about these pants again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom