1000033817.jpg

Also bought, but still waiting for ...

Cubitus the misunderstood

Staff member
MVP
Member+
View attachment 134482

Also bought, but still waiting for ...

Just an short review, because they arrived yesterday.... Those pants got an PuNylon inlayer, what's really nice. But on the other hand those pants are super stiff and nothing to compare with our loved soft Trackies. I think i will send them back if possible and take a different one...

silkysammy

Member+

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Just an short review, because they arrived yesterday.... Those pants got an PuNylon inlayer, what's really nice. But on the other hand those pants are super stiff and nothing to compare with our loved soft Trackies. I think i will send them back if possible and take a different one...
This doesn't really belong here (no link to clothing) but nevertheless the story belongs to the twinkx pants and I think it's worth telling...

It's about the exchange of these pants which unfortunately was a bit problematic.
First I asked twinkx if I could exchange them for a different pair of pants. This was confirmed to me. "Have a look at the support and choose Return" I was told... No sooner said than done, but there was no option to return, instead I was told that there were no exchangeable products in this order. So I wrote to support again and then nothing happened, no reply for days... The following Monday I got an answer and I had to realize that the support was surprised that I didn't answer and they had written to me again.... For whatever reason, these emails got stuck somewhere and only reached me days later...! (apparently technology loves me)

But then we were able to sort everything out, I got a return address and we also clarified which pants would be sent to me as a replacement.

The delivery then left me speechless, instead of just the pants, the guys also put the matching jacket in the package, apparently as compensation for the chaos we had.
And they're not cheap either (~€130) I'm still a little speechless. It was a really cool number, very well sorted. I can only recommend Twinkx...

1000035045.jpg

That's the suit I got, one layer, outside PU coated, inside slippery nylon. But the 50k version got golden stripes and letters at the back of the Jacket... Unfortunately it looks like I got the last 50k and they're no more available...

Last edited:

Staff member
MVP
Member+
1000035422.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom